Since 2019, TAP Network has been working toward improving the representation of equity-deserving populations in the technology sector of British Columbia through the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) Tech Project.
One of the key initiatives of the project included the launch of the DE&I Resource HUB, a free website that provides access to more than 400+ best-in-class DE&I resources and tools. It provides employers with the information, tools and resources that can be used to integrate DE&I practices, build a culture of inclusiveness and support women, Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, newcomers to Canada, individuals who identify as 2SLGBTQQIA+, along with all underrepresented groups to succeed in the technology sector.
Funding for the initial content curation, development, launch and maintenance of the site was provided by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training’s Sector Labour Market Partnership program through the Canada-British Columbia Labour Market Development Agreement, which will be exhausted as of February 2022. We are asking generous contributors to come forward; your support will be instrumental to the continued enhancements of content based on gap analysis and user experience of the site. We hope to maintain the momentum and continue the amplification of diversity, equity, and inclusion work in the Technology sector. We have various contribution levels available to fit your budget:
- $250 – Help with SEO analysis and strategy to help us improve site traffic
- $500 – Help source additional tools and resources for the HUB
- $1,000 – Help source and secure facilitators for a diversity, equity, and inclusion special learning event
- $2,500– Help with attraction and awareness campaigns to highlight the HUB
- $5,000 – Help us hold a diversity, equity, and inclusion special learning events
- $10,000 – Help fund salary for a student internship to support the HUB
- $20,000 – Help us build valuable content for the HUB based on gap analysis
- $30,000 – Sponsor the Diversity in Tech Dashboard to encourage the ongoing benchmarking of representation within Canada's Technology sector.
We are truly grateful for the generous contributions received to date! If you are interested in going beyond the amounts listed above, please reach out to Sr. Project Manager, Kathy Gibson ( email@example.com), for customized sponsorship options.
Payment accepted via credit card. For other payment options, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.