We offer annual Company Memberships:
|Membership Categories||Membership Fee||Salary Survey Participant Fee||Total Annual Cost|
|Small Company (less than 75 Canadian employees)||$395||$795||$1,190 + GST|
|Mid-Sized Company (75-250 Canadian employees)||$495||$895||$1,390 + GST|
|Large Company (250+ Canadian employees)||$595||$995||$1,590 + GST|
Each company membership includes an unlimited number of reps from your People and Culture, Human Resources and Talent Acquisition teams.
* A company or division of a company operating in Canada whose core business is the development and/or distribution of technology-based products or services (a tech sector company or division).
Please note that members are required to participate in and purchase the annual Tech Salary Survey. The participant fees (listed above) represent a 60% - 68% savings from the non-participant price.
(If you're unable to meet this salary survey requirement due to extenuating circumstances or you do not yet have 30 employees, please reach out to us at email@example.com to discuss.)
Want to hear from our CEO and our members?
Check out this short video* on our YouTube channel!
* Please excuse the branding on this video, which was created in 2021, before we changed our name to TAP Network.
Tech Salary Survey
- 184 mid to large sized Canadian tech companies participating
- This survey has been setting the standard for tech sector salary data for more than 20 years. It is the definitive resource for the tech sector in BC and is quickly becoming a key salary resource across Canada's technology sector.
- The survey is produced in partnership with Mercer, and the survey questionnaire is completed in May and June by our members and the results are available in early September.
- Participant rates begin at $795 CAN, which is a 68% savings from the retail price of $2,495 CAN.
- More than 200 positions are reported (from CEO to Cloud Ops Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, CFX Artist and Customer Success Manager) in tech subsectors such as: ICT, digital media and gaming, visual FX / animation, wireless, alternative energy and life sciences. Additional subsectors are being added in 2022.
Click here to learn more about specific positions.
Benefits Buying Plan and Benefits Survey
- Free Tech Benefits Survey report every 2 years
- Participate in the tech industry benefits buying plan with other members. By pooling our premiums together, member companies are saving significant amounts of money! Plans are unique to your organization in terms of experience ratios and plan design.
- Access a comprehensive Employee Retirement Program and valuable benefits consulting services provided by HUB International, our tech industry experts.
Learn more about our member benefits program with HUB International here.
Access to 800+ People and Culture Professionals in the Tech Sector
- Networking opportunities with hundreds of peers who are also managing people and culture teams within Canadian tech companies
- Collaborate, learn and share information with peers who are driving People and Culture practices at nimble growth stage and award winning anchor tech companies
- Instant access to peer group collaboration through our members-only Slack channels.
Tools & Resources
Stay updated on hot People and Culture topics for tech companies with the tools and resources we offer to our members. Tools like:
- Custom mini-surveys – consult our custom survey databank of competitive tech industry employment practices (e.g. voluntary turnover, remote work practices, vacation, overtime, equity, co-op/intern compensation) or work with us to create a custom survey to get the data you need when you need it.
- Weekly newsletters with links to news, articles, events, best practices for People and Culture in tech and more
- Events for People and Culture practitioners in the tech industry (qualifying for CPHR credits) – recent topics have included “Benchmarking Diversity”, “Mental Health Strategies”, “Creating Thriving Teams”, “Compensation Analysis”, “Immigration Pathways to Hiring Global Talent” among others.
- Special Interest Groups and Roundtables– participate in smaller working groups with other People and Culture professionals from local companies (e.g. COVID-19 Employer Planning, DE&I, Emerging Practitioner, Total Rewards and Senior Practitioner SIGs).
- People and Culture Job Posting Board – Post your People and Culture openings to our member job board.
- Mentorship program – become a mentor and give back to your community, or be a mentee and learn from senior People and Culture practitioners in tech.
- Leadership Development Programs and Conferences – Members save on registration costs for leadership development programs and for our annual Tech Talent North, Canada's conference for people and culture in tech. Tech Talent North happens in Toronto, ON and Vancouver, BC.
If you would like to learn more about our memberships and the Salary Survey we invite you to visit our Member Benefits section and complete our Application for Membership. This way, one of our team members can reach out to you!
For any general questions prior to filling out the application form please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org